Does the following sound like you?
- Can make use of cloud computing in their business (One or more of: system needs to scale, resources on demand, expense vs. capital outlay, accessible from everywhere, little existing technology infrastructure investment)
- Do not need gigantic amount of resources (not TBytes of data storage for example)
- Want to save capital cost (use of cloud versus buying their own equipment)
- Want to save expenses (lower cost cloud for test and development)
- Want to save time towards developing product, services by using cloud techniques
- Are able to commit personnel time in using DAIR test-bed
Then you are exactly who we're looking for. Submit a proposal TODAY!
On the other hand, here are some examples of applicants that would not be suitable for the DAIR program:
- No time to both develop product and also look at cloud implementation
- Need different, high level services like those offered by Salesforce.com, not low level “infrastructure as a service”
- No personnel available to use the system
- Looking for software coders, not infrastructure
- Need the system for longer than it is being offered, or do not want to make (time) investment to use it
- Want to use DAIR as a production environment
- Want vast amounts of resources
- Not a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME)
Application Review Procedure
Organizations MUST apply to the DAIR Program electronically by clicking on the "Submit a Proposal" button on the right side of this page.
Applications may be submitted at any time, but in the event that the DAIR Program is over-subscribed, qualified applications will be served in the order that they are received. Applications will be reviewed within 15 business days.
"The DAIR program was excellent for us. With it we were able to build a scalable cloud solution capable of expanding elastically to handle peak hours with a large number of concurrent requests. We have since moved to a commercial cloud and are ready to go to market with a robust product that represents an innovation in voice biometrics with applications in finance, proof-of-life, voice login, to e-commerce and security."
Roanne Levitt, Vice President, PERCEIVE Solutions